Farc Forum Index
Farc
Farc Mohh1 Clan , The Ownage ;D

Farc Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: FARC Members ::
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Farc Forum Index -> Clan Farc -> ::::Farc Members ::::
Previous topic :: Next topic  
FARC Hiander

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 22:24 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

eeeehhmm ask ur self abaut ur fkin problems, because i think u have no reason to say this kinds of things of FARC, thats the point, u only like to say stupid things of people, and say u r better, and ur clan is better...
and chek it out, it was THE oficial war, I mean the war vs 4zero was the only and unique oficial war.
if Piid want war he wont find it in RAW, they dont war in years.
and now shut up ur big and fkin mouth because nobody wants to hear u here.

ps: i think u r a very nice person but that stupid reason make u an umpolite girl.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 22:24 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

PostPosted: Wed 3 Dec - 17:08 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

Quote:
if Piid want war he wont find it in RAW, they dont war in years.

hes been in the lineups about 3 times, and he will war alot in RAW, RAW war more than FARC. RAW will war anyone, lose or not, they aint scared to play a clan like Wada, like FARC are. sebi said he wont war any FR clans - in my opinion it doesnt matter where youre from, look up the Equal Opportunities Act 2004. i would let laz into RAW, but i think FARC is a step backwards for him, me and duckys didnt get him this far to join a clan like FARC.

I thought the FARC vs 4zero war was official, no reason why not? was planned, was a 6v6, friendly wars are 2v2,3v3,4v4 to you yes? if you would of won it would of been official? do we have reschedule another war orrr....? im up for that, 4zero still going!

p.s. you are a nice person also, but im the kind of person who replies to stuff like that, unless ive said all i need to say, which i think i have now. thank you Cool

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:16 (2018)    Post subject: FARC Members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Farc Forum Index -> Clan Farc -> ::::Farc Members :::: All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006