Farc Forum Index
Farc
Farc Mohh1 Clan , The Ownage ;D

Farc Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: FARC Members ::
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Farc Forum Index -> Clan Farc -> ::::Farc Members ::::
Previous topic :: Next topic  
FARC SeBi
Farc Leader's

PostPosted: Wed 26 Nov - 21:22 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

Arrow  Colonel: SeBi rnk: 851 [Its nub.. i know..]    Can play on US

Arrow  General: CaTz rnk: She havent.... 
Arrow  General: VaTo aka Fetzer rnk: 30
Arrow  General: ELiTefly aka vinto rnk: 150

Arrow  Major: Hiander aka OM rnk: 99999999   Can play on US 

Arrow  Captain: JoHn aka Johnbelram rnk: 256
Arrow  Captain: DuReXx aka NL wolf NL rnk: 22
Arrow  Captain: RoXiNg aka NiGhTzZ   Can play on US

Arrow  Lieutenant: NaTioN aka jbc rnk: 51 Can play on US

Arrow   Sargent: MANGO rnk: 92
Arrow   Sargent: WiZaRd aka DraG rnk: 53

Arrow   Soldier: PsYcHo aka Ricard rnk: 500
Arrow   Soldier: AntiK aka comando rnk: 900
Arrow   Soldier: ReX 90 aka AnUbIs rnk: 103 Can play on US
Arrow   Soldier: GoD aka DaNcEr rnk: 165
Arrow    Soldier: PyRo aka TOON rnk: 223

999999= I dont know

Managers of war:
CaTz
SeBi
ELiTefly

Soldiers cant play wars with other Soldier, they have to play with a sargent o superior authority.

Last edited by FARC SeBi on Wed 3 Dec - 20:44 (2008); edited 51 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 26 Nov - 21:22 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dj
Website Maker

PostPosted: Wed 26 Nov - 21:38 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

nice member's Farc GG Smile

Amyyyy

PostPosted: Fri 28 Nov - 14:55 (2008)    Post subject: :O Reply with quote

BiG Leader: eyeazoth rnk: 24 - never on, ok player i suppose and im guessing hes the founder of FARC Arrow Leader: raskrule he was rnk: 95 - hes really bad player lol, slow and dumb
Arrow Leader: CaTz rnk: She havent....  - best FARC player, but can she compete with with decent players?
Arrow Leader: SeBi rnk: 851 [Its nub.. i know..] - he has good and bad times, wouldnt say hes consistently the best, and he cant lead a team in a war for one reason, if the team does bad.... he does worse! was the worst FARC VS 4zero and his overall score shows that. Nice perosn though.

Leader: Bumkin rnk: 175 - average player
  Leader: Fetzer rnk: 30 - yes he got into RAW, but i dont think hes good enough, hes a spawn noob

Arrow CO-Leader: Hiander rnk: 9999999999 - his below average in my opinion, and his stats show it.
Arrow CO-Leader: JoHn aka Johnbelram rnk: 256 - just helping... only good in DM, crap in wars.

Arrow Warrior: DuReXx aka NL wolf NL rnk: 22 - his ranks better than him
Arrow Warrior: NaTioN aka jbc rnk: 51 - hes a very good sniper, but you dont need a sniper in a war lol! unless you got jonny wilko in your clan! he did bad vs 4zero.
Arrow Warrior: PsYcHo aka Ricard rnk: 500 - whos he?! not even heard of him and how can he be proven to be good with that rank? pathetic recruit.
Arrow Warrior: LoOdles aka LoodlesAkid rnk 29  - his ranks better than him again, hes kinda like a chuwy player.
Arrow Warrior: Chuck aka BoudinCreole rnk: 200 - not heard of him either lol!
Arrow Warrior: RoSe II aka Goldw rnk: 171 - not good enough
Arrow Warrior: MANGO rnk: 92 - didnt he cheat?
Arrow Warrior: WiZaRd aka DraG rnk: 53 - RAW said he crap in wars, but he pleases sebi Razz
Arrow  Warrior: MaFz aka CaMo - didnt get into 4zero for the reason i played vs him for RAW and he did bad
Arrow  Warrior: GoD aka DaNcEr  - he was supposedly in 4zero lol! never seen him war, i heard form hiitmanwada he isnt good in wars. he never uses account and not a determined player atall....
999999= I dont know

Managers of war:
CaTz - best in FARC
NaTioN - why he a manager? he doesnt use account
SeBi - active and makes effort, good manager, its why i would recruit him.
WiZaRd - lol...

my FARC opinion:

This team cant compete with the clans, they'll struggle AND HAVE struggled to play all clans. If you struggle to beat LoS (like you did) then this clan is crap.

Advice to FARC SeBi:

ask yourself
1. can they compete against players like Duckys, zwart, X, dr manson, FINlazywolf?
2. do you look good enough?
3. are they on FARC accounts?
4. are they in JUST FARC, or in any other clans aswell?
5. do they make FARC lose wars?
6. can they speak english?

<3 Catz <3

PostPosted: Sat 29 Nov - 14:30 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

.... my brother a spwan noob .... xD fck y ( sry at FARC for ****) but Amy ....

German women Power ^^

PostPosted: Sat 29 Nov - 14:53 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

he is lol!!

FARC ELiTEFly

PostPosted: Sun 30 Nov - 23:33 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

Okay

beAztT RAW

PostPosted: Mon 1 Dec - 14:56 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

You have a decent memberlist, with cool people in it.

Best is Fetzer99 I think, I heard he spawns sometimes in wars, but despite that (rumor), I think he is a great player. Also an allrounder.

Catz is new, Fetz sis, but she cool ig 2.

VintoO, JBC and DraG are a great addition for FARC and are most likely to win some wars for FARC.

FARC Hiander

PostPosted: Mon 1 Dec - 16:17 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

all clan has some mistakes...
Amy we are the best clan, after RAW.
and... ¿wat was the idea of post? showing u are better? you think u r the best player, but im AFRAID u not.

Amyyy

PostPosted: Mon 1 Dec - 22:00 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

Dear Hiander,

ye FARC best clan if they lose against RAW, lose 1 round 3-0 against LoS, oh and.... hmmm... what was FARC vs 4zero score again? 9-1 was it? i believe 4zero was my clan!  ye you really seem the best clan after RAW... although ive only played 4 clans overall, and lost 2, drawn 1 and 1 won, you seem the best clan indeed Okay  you havent played wada yet, i do believe.

and i agree with X, vintoo, jcb007, and fetzer are gunna win you wars...

i also think sebi and catz will win you wars aswell, i would happily recruit them into my clan.

Why have you added Laz on FARC memberlist? he doesnt wanna join FARC... he wants to join RAW soooo WTF?

If laz wants to join FARC, then hes stepping down from RAW, then 4zero lol...

FARC Hiander

PostPosted: Mon 1 Dec - 22:46 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

not dear Amy,

1.and wassup with ur clan? cmon show me, ohh i remembered hahaahahaha.
2. Laz choose himself to stay at FARC, we didnt tell him anything.
3.There werent oficial wars, so it doesnt matter for us.
4.and just shut up ur fkin mouth because its as big as a tunel, cmon hit me baby one more time.
5.LEAVE US ALONE WE DONT WANT TO HEAR YA, U ARENT IMPORTANT FOR ME AND FOR FARC.

FARC ELiTEFly

PostPosted: Mon 1 Dec - 23:18 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

Please amy stop, but Laz really joined FARC Neutral
And Hiander Stop too...

Please who can lock this topic... Sad

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 16:38 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

not Dear Hiander
1. look at your stats, you cant make 200 points, nevermind ever make top 100.
2. Laz wants wars
3. THEY WERE OFFICIAL WARS!!!! check them yourself http://z4.invisionfree.com/CLAN_FARC/index.php?showtopic=24
4. i remember when sebi asked me and all 4zero to join FARC and he said i could lead FARC
5. YOU TELL ME TO LEAVE ME ALONE, BUT YOU DO POST THAT? AM I MEANT TO NOT REPLY?
6. why are these in numbers? have a disability of turning it into a sentence?
7. Shocked   <- FARC Hiander

vintoo, you cool mate, but stay out of it please Smile

beAztT RAW

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 17:46 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

Since FARC is the clan VintoO is in, I think he has 100% right to involve himself into this.

FARC SeBi
Farc Leader's

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 18:38 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

I dont want u more 4zero in FARC.....
And... u2 ask FARCs join 4zero.. for example pig

FARC GoD

PostPosted: Tue 2 Dec - 22:13 (2008)    Post subject: FARC Members Reply with quote

amy u need 2 get a life n shut the fuck up

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:25 (2018)    Post subject: FARC Members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Farc Forum Index -> Clan Farc -> ::::Farc Members :::: All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006